01. I LOVE that every wedding has all the same steps but no two are alike. Each wedding is an adventure in itself with the different personalities, styles and choices each bride makes to execute a wedding she’s always dreamed of.
02. I LOVE the fast-pace of weddings. I call it organized chaos. I thrive in that setting. I do not enjoy shooting any other type of photography because I don’t get the same feeling as I do when I’m helping capture the best day of people’s lives.
03. I WANT my brides and grooms to walk away with lasting images they can treasure and remind them of the happiest day of their lives. I want them to be proud to show them off and one day tell their children their wedding day story. I also value the friendships that I obtain with my clients and keep up with their lives after the fact. Watching them welcome children or knowing I was able to capture a special moment of a loved one who passed away after the wedding.
I'm a wife, mother, and of course, a wedding photographer. I was born and raised in Texas and I don’t ever plan on living anywhere else. I’m a small town girl but thrive in a faced-paced environment. My two sons are my world and why I do what I do. They keep me on my toes daily but there's nothing more beautiful than watching them grow. I love surrounding myself with funny people because life is better when you are laughing. Living the ordinary life is my true love. I am lucky that this is my career!
- My husband and I were married in 2006 and now have two amazing sons.
- I love being a BOY mom.
- Even though I am a southern girl, I like my tea unsweet.
- I could eat Mexican food daily.
- I LOVE shoes and would buy 100 pairs if my husband wouldn't kill me.
- My husband is shorter than me but I will still rock my heels as he rolls his eyes.
- We are Dallas Stars fans. GO STARS!!
- Pinterest is great and I pin many wedding things so follow me.
- Christmas trees and men’s cologne are the best smells.
- I love chocolate and wedding cake :)
- I live next door to my parents and love having them close.
- I would live in hoodies if Texas weather wasn’t so hot.
- I am a list maker. I have to make a to-do list so I can cross off items.
- Getting my nails and toes done is a MUST!
- Shiner is the best beer ever made. .
- I can burn water so I cook a frozen pizza like no other.
- I do not like mushrooms, capers or red velvet cake…YUCK!
Offering full day wedding coverage
Bridal sessions, engagement sessions, and boudoir as fabulous extras
On average my brides and grooms invests $3,800
on their wedding collection.
Your investment will depend on
which wants and needs you choose for your own custom
*inquire within for more information and to reserve your BB consultation
Servicing Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth and beyond