If you agree with the above, then you have come to the right place!
I have been a wedding photographer in DFW for over a decade and pride myself on making couples feel comfortable and have FUN! Weddings are supposed to be a fun experience and I would love to take your stress away from the photography side of things.
Let's be real...
Being in front of the camera can be uncomfortable.
You don't want photos that look unnatural.
You need a photographer to help you feel calm.
You also want to have
Hey! I'm Brittany! I'm a long-time Denton Wedding Photographer and I'm mostly known for my organizational skills, my promptness, and my years of knowledge in with wedding industry. As much as I love photographing weddings around the DFW area, the things I’m most passionate about are: my family, traveling, hockey, coffee, Mexican food, and date nights.
It’s my job to capture your day while providing you a service ran like a well-oiled machine. You need to focus on enjoying your day and not worry about anything else!
Check out my galleries below and then contact me to set up a consultation to discuss your wedding! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding day plans!
- My husband and I were married in 2006 and now have two boys and a boxer named Zoey.
- I live next door to my parents and love having them close.
- I have the best mother-in-law you could ever ask for.
- My husband is shorter than me but I will still rock my heels as he rolls his eyes.
- We are Dallas Stars fans. GO STARS!! 💚
- Christmas trees and men’s cologne are the best smells.
- I am a list maker. I always have a list of things to-do.
- Shiner is the best beer ever made. I love my red wines too!
- My kids and I are obsessed with Christmas! Yes, I'm the crazy one that decorates on November 1st.
- Mushrooms, capers or red velvet cake
- Cell phones during wedding ceremonies
- The time change when it gets dark at 5:30pm
- Bad wedding cake 🤣
Offering full wedding day coverage with two photographers, bridal sessions, engagement sessions, boudoir sessions, and albums, as fabulous extras.
On average, my couples invest $3,800 on their collections. Your investment will depend on your wants and needs. Contact me for a custom collection.
Makeup by Krista Ann
Jenny Layne Bakery
Tastefully Yours Cakes
Cake House Bakery
Hire a Minister
Hair by Myrla
Andy's Floral Events
Joined by Love
Emerald Aisle Weddings
Here is a few amazing vendors in DFW that I highly recommend. As always, please read reviews before hiring any vendor.
inquire within for more information and to reserve your BB consultation
Servicing Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth and beyond
Thank you! Once you submit the form, expect a replay from me within 10 hours.
-Amanda + Cory
- CAITLIN + KURKLAND
- ANNELISE + TYLER