Hey there! I'm Brittany! I'm a Denton Wedding Photographer and I'm mostly known for my organizational skills, my promptness, and my years of knowledge in with wedding industry. As much as I love photographing weddings around DFW area, the things I’m most passionate about are: my family, traveling, hockey, Mexican food, and date nights.
Whether you are traditional or extravagant, it’s my job to capture your day while providing you a service ran like a well-oiled machine. You need to focus on enjoying your day and not worry about anything else!
Check out my galleries below and then contact me to set up a consultation to discuss your wedding! I can't wait to hear all about it!
- My husband and I were married in 2006 and now have two boys and a boxer named Zoey.
- I have the best mother-in-law you could ever ask for.
- I LOVE shoes and would buy 100 pairs if my husband wouldn't kill me.
- My husband is shorter than me but I will still rock my heels as he rolls his eyes.
- We are Dallas Stars fans. GO STARS!!
- Christmas trees and men’s cologne are the best smells.
- I live next door to my parents and love having them close.
- I am a list maker. I have to make a to-do list so I can cross off items.
- Shiner is the best beer ever made. I love my red wines too!
- My kids and I are obsessed with Christmas!
- Mushrooms, capers or red velvet cake
- Cell phones during wedding ceremonies
- The time change when it gets dark at 5:30pm
- Bad wedding cake :)
Offering wedding coverage with two photographers,
Bridal sessions, engagement sessions, and boudoir as fabulous extras
On average, my couples invests $3,800
on their wedding collection.
Your investment will depend on
which wants and needs you choose for your
own custom BB collection.
*inquire within for more information and to reserve your BB consultation
Servicing Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth and beyond