Most couples feel awkward having their photos taken. I hear this from the majority of my couples. But then, they have an engagement session with me and their minds are changed. I receive texts saying "That was so much more fun that I thought it would be." "You really made us feel so comfortable." Or one of my favorites, "You captured the real us and it felt natural." If you are like any of these couples, don't worry, you've come to the right place.
I have been a wedding photographer in DFW for several years and pride myself on making couples feel comfortable and have FUN! Weddings are supposed to be a fun experience and I would love to take your stress away from the photography side of things.
Get to know me
Hey there! I'm Brittany! I'm a long-time Denton Wedding Photographer and I'm mostly known for my organizational skills, my promptness, and my years of knowledge in with wedding industry. As much as I love photographing weddings around the DFW area, the things I’m most passionate about are: my family, traveling, hockey, coffee, Mexican food, and date nights.
Whether you are traditional or extravagant, it’s my job to capture your day while providing you a service ran like a well-oiled machine. You need to focus on enjoying your day and not worry about anything else!
Check out my galleries below and then contact me to set up a consultation to discuss your wedding! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding day plans!
- My husband and I were married in 2006 and now have two boys and a boxer named Zoey.
- I have the best mother-in-law you could ever ask for.
- I LOVE shoes and would buy 100 pairs if my husband wouldn't kill me.
- My husband is shorter than me but I will still rock my heels as he rolls his eyes.
- We are Dallas Stars fans. GO STARS!!
- Christmas trees and men’s cologne are the best smells.
- I live next door to my parents and love having them close.
- I am a list maker. I have to make a to-do list so I can cross off items.
- Shiner is the best beer ever made. I love my red wines too!
- My kids and I are obsessed with Christmas!
- Mushrooms, capers or red velvet cake
- Cell phones during wedding ceremonies
- The time change when it gets dark at 5:30pm
- Bad wedding cake :)
- Being in quarantine
Offering full wedding day coverage with two photographers,
bridal sessions, engagement sessions, boudoir sessions,
and albums, as fabulous extras
On average, my couples invests $3,800
on their wedding collection.
Your investment will depend on
which wants and needs you choose for your
own custom BB collection.
**For any vendor, please check reviews and make sure you vibe with them. I can recommend lots of amazing people so don't hesitate to ask me.
inquire within for more information and to reserve your BB consultation
Servicing Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth and beyond