Hey! I'm Brittany! I'm a long-time Denton Wedding Photographer and I'm mostly known for my organizational skills, my promptness, and my years of knowledge in with wedding industry.
I was a wedding photographer when I got married but you never understand the value of photographs until that's all you have left. I've lost several family members since my wedding and looking back at my images and seeing these people make my heart happy.
As much as I love photographing weddings around the DFW area, the things I’m most passionate about are: Jesus, my family, traveling, hockey, coffee, Mexican food, and date nights with my husband.
I love being busy and getting things accomplished. I'm an extroverted introvert so I can make things happen when needed or step back and enjoy the moments. I love capturing a couple's love story and documenting the day through photographs.
- My husband and I were married in 2006 and now have two sons.
- I was made to be a boy mom!
- I live next door to my parents and love having them close.
- I am taller than my husband and I will still wear my heels as he rolls his eyes!
- We are Dallas Stars fans. GO STARS!! 💚
- Christmas trees, saw dust, and men’s cologne are the best smells.
- I am a list maker. I always have a to-do list so I stay on top of things.
- Shiner is the best beer ever made. I love my red wines too!
- I am obsessed with Christmas! Yes, I'm the crazy one that decorates on November 1st.
- Mushrooms, capers or red velvet cake
- Cell phones during wedding ceremonies
- The time change when it gets dark at 5:30
- Bad wedding cake 😝